We work on many makes.

We work on many makes.
Call me and order.

Monday, October 14, 2019

Why is this Jeep so cool?



http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/the-holy-grail-of-jeep-grand-cherokees-sits-on-an-old-wisconsin-dairy-farm-but-it-may-be-doomed/ar-AAILwde?ocid=ientp




I enjoy reading and following your moab rebuild adventures. I’ll cut right to the point - I have a unicorn that I don’t have the time or space to fix up, and I haven’t gotten rid of because it’s just too damned cool. You may have guessed it - I have a 1994 ZJ with a factory AX-15 manual transmission. I friggin’ love this Jeep.

jaw dropped upon reading that, and enormous volumes of saliva began flooding out onto my keyboard. I’d been dreaming about owning an ultra-rare (one of probably just a few hundred ever made in model years ’93 and ’94 only), manual “ZJ” Grand Cherokee since I was just a kid living in Leavenworth, Kansas, driving my family’s 1998 ZJ and listening to its sad Chrysler-built 42RE automatic struggle to shift itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment