We work on many makes.

We work on many makes.
Call me and order.

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Our sister company...has new rides!!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autos-suvs/you-know-the-kia-telluride-is-astoundingly-good/ar-AAGshZC?ocid=ientp


Slide 1 of 56: 2020-Kia-Telluride-54.jpg


I know it all looks good here.    But this car slash SUV looks great!  

Telluride-54.jpg
56/56 SLIDES
As far as mass-transit solutions and public policy go, regular readers will know that SUVs and crossovers are not my usual jam, particularly in their increasingly popular roles as jacked up on-tarmac people movers and single-occupant identikit commuter vehicles. Having gotten that out of the way, I'm here to tell you that the new Kia Telluride impressed me so deeply and so unexpectedly that I feel compelled to sing its praises. Quick take: If you're looking for a seven-passenger SUV that gets decent gas mileage (I've seen 26 mpg in more than 300 miles of driving so far, including quite a bit of NYC traffic), one that looks good inside and out, and one that drives like a smaller, nimbler vehicle, I think I may have found what you're after.




No comments:

Post a Comment