We work on many makes.

We work on many makes.
Call me and order.

Monday, April 29, 2019

OMG some of this stuff is like a pit of danger!

Image result for quick sand gif



Image result for fancy proformance grill ddoge truck

I HAVE HAD NOTHING GOOD HAPPEN RELATED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE GRILL ….THING.    I TRIED.   I CRIED.    I MIGHT STILL MAKE IT TO THE END ALIVE?    We will see in the end.  



First I got what should  have been the same as on the truck.    Well it wasn't.    The picture on EBAY was wrong.    Then I got another one after market.   OMG no way it works!   Now we plan on painting what we have.    God I hope that works.   

Yes you have it too.    The second grill is not returnable.   So we have to fix a lot unit up and hope to gain there too.    It's been rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment